In this growing electronic age, we often forget how important it can be to have simple telephone etiquette. Outside the realm of texting and emails, many people still use the telephone as a primary source of communication. Knowing the proper etiquette and procedures for speaking with someone on the telephone can show a great deal of professionalism as well as social knowledge.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training