Before we started our first job, we dreamt about what career we wanted to have when we grew up. We started the journey to find the job we wanted and discovered ways to make it happen. But finding the dream job is only half the battle. Once we land the job, we have to figure out ways to not only stay in it, but to excel in it.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify what initiative looks like
- Recognize when you can take steps outside the normal
- Build confidence in themselves
- Learn to find opportunities
- Learn good and bad aspects of initiative
- Balance initiative and restraint