Social Media In The Workplace
Social media is a dynamic field with massive popularity worldwide. There is no denying that social media has shifted our communication practices, as well as traditional business. The power of social media comes from the ability to communicate to others and discover endless amounts of information instantaneously. Social media is commonly found within a workplace, whether it is for personal use or a company’s account. It is important for companies to examine how social media may be affecting them, and how they can implement ways to move forward with technology, without letting it interfere with productivity.
With our social media in the course, participants will gain knowledge and skills to use social media effectively and securely. Your success with social media is based on the content you share; having a good policy and guidelines can help you to achieve success with social media in the workplace.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Learn the meaning of social media
- Learn different ways social media is used and altered
- Build and maintain a social media policy
- Keeping your social media secure
- Establishing rules for the social media company posts
- Discover the benefits and pitfalls of using social media