Good organizational skills can prove beneficial in any area of your life. Organization can increase a person’s general productivity, project management, and can even affect their memory and retention skills. These skills are not acquired overnight – it will take a lot of practice and patience. But with a little guidance and the right tools, anyone can learn how to stop hunting for missing things and become better organized.
This course is designed to help you in the following ways:
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future