Welcome to the Middle Manager course. Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an organization. Middle managers are responsible to those above them and those below them. They head a variety of departments and projects. In order for a company to operate smoothly, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the goals of the organization and they understand how to effectively execute these goals.
It is crucial for businesses to focus on these essential managers and provide them with the opportunities to succeed. No matter the organization’s structure or size, it will benefit from employing well-trained middle managers.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define management
- Understand ethics in the workplace
- Manage information and make decisions
- Be familiar with the control process
- Use organizational strategies to facilitate change
- Create structures and processes to manage teams
- Manage as a leader