Technology is always changing – and always improving. Once customer support was only offered by calling a 1-800 number and talking to someone on a phone. But these days, customer support can be carried out in a variety of methods, including text messages and webchats. Your customers are always changing and so is the technology they use, so make sure you’re keeping up with both!
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learn to be proactive in customer support