A company’s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a business ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
A company’s ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company, including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All of these groups will have an effect on the way a company’s ethics are developed. Understanding and maintaining ethics is a very important part of doing business today.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define and understand ethics
- Understand the benefits of ethics
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work
- Recognize social and business responsibility
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity