Business acumen is loosely defined as the ability to assess an external market and make effective decisions. Knowing what is necessary to navigate and create a successful business seems innate for certain people; Steve Jobs demonstrated great business acumen. Fortunately, it is possible for the rest of us to improve business acumen. The right training combined with experience will improve your business savvy.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Learn to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Learn to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers